Monday, September 6





George Michael - Strangest Thing

Take my life
Time has been twisting the knife
I don't recognize people I care for


Take my dreams
Chldish and weak at the seams
Please don't analyse, please just be there for me

The things that I know nobody told me
The seeds that are sown they still control me

There's a liar in my head
There's a thief upon my bed
And the strangest thing is I cannot get my eyes open


Take my hand
Lead me to some peaceful land
That I cannot find inside my head


Wake me with your love
It's all I need
But in all this time still no one said


If I had not asked would you have told me?
If you call this love why don't you hold me?

Give me something I can hold
Give me something to believe in
I am frightened for my soul, please,
please Make love to me,
send love through me
,
heal me with your crime
The only one who ever new me, we've waisted so much time
So much time

No comments: